Post Name – Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2021 Online Form 2020.
Post Date – 28.11.2020
Short Info – Indian Air Force has recently invited for the application for the post of AFCAT 01/2021 for Flying branch & Ground duty. Interested Candidates Can Read the full notification before Apply online like Education, Vacancy, Age Limit, Application fees, Job Location, Payment Mode, etc.
Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force (AFCAT) Online form for flying branch & Grounds Duty post-2020 Apply Online
|Last Date For Apply Online
|Date Of Exam
|Admit Card Released
- AFCAT Entry for All Candidates – 250 /- Rs Only
- NCC Special Entry – 0 /- Rs Only.
- Payment Mode – Pay through Online Mode, E Challan Mode.
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years ( flying Branch)
- Maximum Age Limit – 24 Years (flying Branch)
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years ( Ground Duty Tech & Non-Tech Branch)
- Maximum Age Limit – 26 Years (Ground Duty Tech & Non-Tech Branch)
|Vacancy Details – 235 Posts
|Ground Duty (Tech )
| AE (M)
|Ground Duty (Non-Tech)
- Candidates Must have passed with a minimum of 50 % marks in each math & Physics at the 10+2 level.
- Graduation BE or B Tech Degree or Candidates have cleared the examination section of A & B of Associate Membership of the institute of engineers or Aeronautical Society of India in a relevant engineering discipline.
How To Fill Form
- Log on to the official website of Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2021 https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/
- Candidates Can Apply Online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Indian Airforce (AFCAT 01/2021) Recruitment.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Recheck & Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- After submission Take a print of the application for future use.
How To Prepare
- Check last year’s cut off of Indian Airforce AFCAT post.
- Find the Detail Syllabus required for this post.
- Check weightage for each subject.
- Write down the syllabus and weightage on paper.
- Make a plan for every subject.
- Solve previous year Question Paper for Practice
- Set timing for attempt All Questions within the time at the time of Practice. This is helpful to increase your speed for solving the question.
- Ensure timely update Related Exam.
- Don’t trust Fake News if any query pls visit on Official website https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/
Find More Latest Updates
Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) Apprentice Online form for various post-2020 Apply Online
UPPSC RO/ARO Pre Exam Result 2020
UCO Bank Specialist Officer for various Post recruitment 2020
MP Police Constable Online form 2020 Apply Online.
MP Police Constable Online Form 2021