Post Name – Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) & Yantrik 02/2021 Batch apply online form
Post Date – 21.12.2020
Short Info – Indian Coast Guard has recently invited for the application for the post of Navik ( General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) & Yantrik 02/2021 Batch. Interested Candidates Can Read the full notification before Apply online like Education, Vacancy, Age Limit, Application fees, Job Location, Payment Mode, etc.
Join Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) , Navik (Domestic Branch) & Yantrik 02/2021 Batch Apply Online
|Last Date For Apply Online
||19/01/ 2021 till 18:00 PM
|Date Of Exam
|Admit Card Released
||Feb / March 2021
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates – 250 /- Rs Only
- SC/ST Candidates – 0 /- Rs Only.
- Payment Mode – Pay through Online Mode, E Challan Mode.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 22 Years
- For Navik GD & Yantrik Born between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 July 2003
- For Navik DB Born between 01 Oct 1999 to 30 Sept 2003
|Vacancy Details – 358 Posts
|Navik (General Duty)
( Domestic Branch)
- For Navik (General Duty )Candidates Must have passed 10+2 with Maths & Physics.
- For Navik (Domestics Branch) Candidates must have passed 10th in any recognized board in India.
- For Yantrik Candidates must have passed 10th in any recognized board in India.
How To Fill Form
- The application will be accepted Online Only from 05 Jan 2021 to 19 Jan 2020 till 18:00 PM. Log on to the official website of Indian Coast Guard https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/
- Candidates Can Apply Online for only one post i.e Navik ( General Duty) Or Navik (Domestic Branch) Or Yantrik (Mechanical), Yantrik (Electrical),Yantrik (Electronics) in one Cycle.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Indian Coast Guard Recruitment.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Recheck & Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- After submission Take a print of the application for future use.
How To Prepare
- Check last year’s cut off of Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD), Navik (DB) & Yantik post.
- Find the Detail Syllabus required for this post.
- Check weightage for each subject.
- Write down the syllabus and weightage on paper.
- Make a plan for every subject.
- Solve previous year Question Paper for Practice
- Set timing for attempt All Questions within the time at the time of Practice. This is helpful to increase your speed for solving the question.
- Ensure timely update Related Exam.
- Don’t trust Fake News if any query pls visit on Official website https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/
Find More Latest Updates
Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2021 Online Form 2020
Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) Apprentice Online form for various post-2020 Apply Online
UPPSC RO/ARO Pre Exam Result 2020
UCO Bank Specialist Officer for various Post recruitment 2020
MP Police Constable Online form 2020 Apply Online.
MP Police Constable Online Form 2021